- 2 Cups Oat Flour
- 1/2 Tsp Himalayan Pink Sea Salt
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 3 TBSP Cocoa
- 2 TBSP Stevia Powder
- 1 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon Powder
- 1 Tsp Vinegar
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/4 Cup Water (may need adjustment depending on your recipe; add this slowly and stop when the batter reaches a cake batter consistency.)
- 1/3 Cup Coconut Oil
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a medium size bowl.
- Add the liquid ingredients into the center of the dry ingredient mix, then mix the liquid ingredients and dry ingredients together. Make sure to scrape the bottom of the bowl well (the oat flour has a tendency to stick sometimes).
- Pour the cake batter into a cake pan (greasing the pan is not necessary). If desired, sprinkle extra cinnamon on top of the cake before baking.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees, then remove from the oven and let cool before eating.
This chocolate cake is straightforward and flavorful. When you’re looking for a tasty snack or dessert on a fall evening, an easy chocolate cake recipe with cinnamon is the perfect solution! Chocolate and cinnamon make a fantastic flavor pairing, it’s always been one of my favorite combinations. But, of course, I love just about anything with chocolate! A moist yet crumbly, melt-in-your mouth chocolate cake recipe, like with most of the cakes and cupcakes on this site I find that an overnight rest in the fridge after baking produces the best results. But, this chocolate-cinnamon cake can of course be enjoyed almost straight out of the oven too!