Sugar-Free Oatmeal Recipe
This oatmeal recipe is perfect for a cold, rainy day when you’re in need of a healthy snack to warm you up. I’ve always loved oatmeal, but it has to be done just right to be tasty and fun. With a mix of mashed bananas and a bit of stevia, this oatmeal recipe has plenty of sweetness, while the cinnamon adds just the right amount of spice. Using almond milk or another non-dairy milk (especially coconut milk) gives healthy oatmeal recipes a creamy texture that helps preserve the flavor of additional added ingredients to create a delicious, tasty treat that’s healthy too!
- 1 1/4 Cup Oats
- 1 Cup Water
- 1/2 Cup Almond Milk (or other non-dairy milk)
- 1/4 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 Tsp Stevia Powder
- 5 Drops Liquid Stevia
- 1 Large Banana, sliced
- 1/8 Tsp Himalayan Pink Sea Salt
- 2 TBSP Coconut Butter (optional, but adds something)
- Put all ingredients in a pot and mix together. Cook at medium heat for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve warm with nuts and/or flaxseeds sprinkled on top.
Recipe Management Powered by Zip Recipes Plugin
Leave a Comment