Yields 17-20 Balls
Chocolate Covered Cookie Dough
25 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
40 minTotal Time
- 1/3 Cup Non-Dairy Butter OR Coconut Oil
- 1/3 Cup Coconut Sugar
- 3 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 - 1 1/3 Cup Rice Flour
- 1 Square Baker's Chocolate
- 3-4 Squares Baker's Chocolate
- 1 1/2 Tsp Virgin Coconut Oil
- 2 Tsp Maple Syrup
- Mix together butter, sugar, and vanilla in a mixer until thoroughly combined.
- Gradually add rice flour into the mixture. You may need more or less flour in order to get the right cookie dough consistency!
- Finally, chop the baker's chocolate into fine pieces, and add it into the mixture.
- Form the dough into small, 1-inch balls and place onto a plate or piece of parchment paper. Put the cookie dough balls in the freezer for about 15 minutes.
- For the chocolate topping, put the rest of the baker's chocolate and coconut oil together into a bowl, then microwave in 30 second increments until almost melted. Then, stir the mixture until smooth.
- Add the maple syrup, and mix.
- Dunk the cookie dough balls one-by-one in the bowl with the chocolate topping, cover them entirely with the chocolate, and then place them back on the parchment paper/plate. Do this until all the balls are covered, and then put them in the fridge to set or until ready to eat!