Yields 12 - 15 Brownies
Ultra Fudgy Brownies
20 minPrep Time
40 minCook Time
1 hrTotal Time
- 5 Oz Baker's Chocolate (Hershey's)
- 1 Cup Rice Flour
- 1 3/4 Cup Coconut Sugar
- 2/3 Cup Butter (Earth Balance)
- 3 Eggs
- 2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Grease a 9-inch square pan and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat sugar, vanilla, and eggs in a mixer on high-speed for 5 minutes.
- Melt butter and chocolate over low heat until melted and smooth.
- Gradually add chocolate mixture into the sugar-vanilla-egg mixture on low speed until combined.
- Add flour into the mixture gradually until just combined.
- Pour brownie batter into pan.
- Bake 40 minutes, then allow to cool.
- NOTE: Putting the brownies in the fridge for a little while makes them extra fudgy!