Yields 3 - 4 Servings
Pure and Healthy Banana Ice Cream
1 hrPrep Time
15 minCook Time
1 hr, 15 Total Time
- 3-4 Medium Bananas, Ripe
- 4 Squares Unsweetened Chocolate
- 1 1/2 Tsp Coconut Oil
- 1 TBSP Maple Syrup
- Peel and slice the bananas, then place on a plate (ideally with some separation in between them. DO NOT stack the bananas!
- Freeze bananas until ready for use.
- Combine the frozen bananas in a food processor until smooth. You may have to scrape the sides occasionally.
- If making the topping, put chocolate squares and coconut oil in a bowl together, and microwave in 30 second intervals (mixing a bit each time) until the chocolate is melted completely.
- Add the maple syrup to the chocolate mix, and combine.
- Finally, put the banana ice cream into bowls, drizzle on the chocolate topping, and enjoy!