Chocolate-Avocado Pudding is a raw dessert that you can make if you’re low on time. It’s healthy, fast, and fun!
- 2 Large or 3-4 Small Avocados, Ripe (about 1 1/2 Cups)
- 6 Tbsp Maple Syrup OR Stevia Powder (to taste; consider adding one tablespoon of non-dairy milk to smooth out the texture of the pudding when using stevia powder)
- 1/8 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Cup Powdered Chocolate
- Half the avocados and remove the seeds from the center with a knife.
- Spoon out the meat of the avocado into a blender or food processor.
- Blend/process the avocados until smooth.
- Add maple syrup or stevia + non-dairy milk, and allow to incorporate completely.
- Add the salt chocolate together, and mix until these, too, have fully incorporated.
Recipe Management Powered by Zip Recipes Plugin
Leave a Comment